Oakville Branch News
Welcome to RWTO Oakville Branch. The Oakville Branch is a small group of vibrant, enthusiastic ladies who welcome all retired women teachers to come and join us. All retired women teachers are eligible to join at any time. Please come and join us.
For more information please contact:
Linda MacDonald email@example.com
Check us out on Facebook
“We may be small in numbers, but we’re mighty in our commitment to our members and our community. We have a variety of interest groups, events, and tours for our members. We are working on projects and financially support many charities in the community.”
We are an active group of young at heart retired teachers who enjoy Sharing and Caring within our community.
- Foster small group interaction among retired women teachers to help establish new friendships and maintain those of former colleagues
- Provide a variety of interesting, stimulating and supportive programs for retired teachers
- Provide information about a unique hospital and home care insurance plan, which is administered at the provincial level, to each RWTO/OERO member and their spouse, at a reasonable cost.
- Provide support for colleagues in times of illness, loneliness, stress, sorrow, as well as at times of celebration
- Contribute to charities and community groups
- Provide a newsletter several times a year; that allows members to be aware of current branch information
RWTO Oakville Branch Activities & Events
Friday September 15,2017-Tour of Queens Park and High Tea
Saturday September 30,2017 -St. Joseph’s Church Fall Festival
Date: Thursday October 12,2017
Time: 10:30 a.m.
Place: Deerfield Golf Club
Date: Thursday December 14,2017
Time: 10:30 a.m.
Place:Deerfield Golf Club
Book Club, Bridge Group, Garden Club, Movies, Out to Lunch Bunch, Thursday at 10.