May 5-7, 2020 Provincial Board of Directors Meeting – CANCELLED
• Necessary business will be conducted electronically
June 2-4, 2020 Convention in Kingston – CANCELLED
• Pared down Annual General Meeting will take place in June
• All Resolutions deferred to 2021 Convention
From the President…
Due to the state of our world right now, we have all had to make some lifestyle changes.
I hope you are all safe and staying healthy. I know your local Branch Executives are making great efforts to keep in touch with their members. We may be isolated in our physical presence but we are united in spirit.
The Host Branches of our 2020 Convention have done so much planning and should be thanked for all of their hard work.
Saying thank you just doesn’t seem to be enough.
Important Information to Note:
Delegates and Visitors
- Your Registration Cheques have NOT been cashed. You will be contacted by PHONE or EMAIL and asked if you wish your cheque returned or destroyed
- For bookings made DIRECTLY with the hotel with the RWTO group – no further action is required – your booking is cancelled
- For third party bookings – ie bookings made through Expedia, Booking.com etc. you MUST call the hotel and cancel or be charged for the room
All Branches re: Delegates
- As there WILL be an AGM to conduct necessary business including VOTING on the Budget and Election of 2nd Vice President all Delegates must be registered with the Provincial Secretary-Treasurer by the April 15 deadline
- Delegates will need to have computer access – more details will follow